We are Hiring!
We are currently recruiting full time and part time fully qualified childcare Staff
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum FETAC Level 5 (Level 7 or 8 is desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and able to work on own initiative
- Current FAR training and Child protection training is desirable
- Experience in childcare is essential
– To guide, observe and supervise children in a safe and caring environment as part of the early year’s team
– To work in close co-operation with management and other team members
– To ensure the safety, security and well being of all children in your care.
Competitive Salary Scale in place and excellent working environment
Educational & training opportunities
Please forward a copy of your C.V, qualifications and references to
by Friday 16th October
A panel may be created. Short-listing may apply. Canvassing will disqualify. Cappagh Community Crèche Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer